Wiko – alarms and notifications
Source: Don’t kill my app
We are still collecting feedback on Wiko devices so the following may not be a exhaustive list of issues. But Wiko devices are definitely problematic in terms of non-standard background process optimizations and adjustments to the settings that need to be done to make apps work properly.
- Go to Phone Assistant / Manager > Battery > turn off Eco Mode.
- Go back and go to Manual mode
- Tap on the Gear icon on top right > Background apps whitelist > Now select Circadian
1. Start Phone assist and tap Tap Power Saver
2. Turn Eco. Mode OFF and tap Optimized mode
3. Disable optimized mode or make sure Circadian is not optimized
4. Go to advanced settings
5. Get to the background process whitelist
6. Make sure Circadian is on the list
Go to dialer and put the code
*#*#86569726#*#* and uncheck Lowram Enable And Background enable.
NOTE: this needs to be done again after reboot.